Jan 2013 to Date, working at Minas Project of Ecuador，Commercial Department as an Contract and Cost Engineer，responsibilities as follows：
1. Coordinating the development and timely approval of economic returns of the project, control of the economic advance, settlement of subcontractors in construction companies.
2. Payments Management Approval between the Control and the Contracting company.
3. Coordinate meetings with Supervisors to resolve payment problems.
4. Supporting the design, environment and other departments to solve some contract problems.
Xavier Morillo，was born 7th Apr,1974，Ecuadorian, graduated from Católica de Cuenca , major is Civil Engineering . Now he is working at Minas Project as Contract and Cost Engineer and has outstanding performance in the following：
1. Gran contractual ability to solve problems and Contracting Oversight.
2. Extensive knowledge of contract management, budgeting and analysis of unit prices.
3. Experience in control of contracts, and payroll costs of hydroelectric projects in large companies control from 2007 to 2013.
4. Extensive experience in payroll preparation and coordination with the Control for fees for work performed by the Contractor.
Performance Appraisal: He has good ability to solve contractual problems with the Control company and contracting part, and also in writing and oral English..He is Loyal to the company and high responsibility in his job ,also can review and analyze contract clauses and the tender stage, regarding contract composition and any qualifications required in order to align to Sinohydro contracting guidelines..